Grants & Schemes

Information About What’s Out There For Grants

A lot of people are unaware of the grants and schemes available in Ireland. Your local council operate a “Housing Adaptation Grant” which entitles you with a grant for converting / adapting your home to suit your independence and mobility needs.

If you get in touch with your local housing department with your local council, they should be able to tell you what they require for you to get the grant. This grant is means tested and there are up to 90% grants available.

You can find out more information about this grant here:

VAT Rebates

Additional to the housing grant that’s available, any user with a disability can normally claim the VAT back on a stairlift with Revenue. This can be done by submitting a VAT 61A form or by submitting a request through ROS.

Feel free to Contact Us if you would like any more information in regards to this.

Any Other Questions?

Feel free to also check out our FAQ page here for any commonly asked questions or if you prefer you can call us on 087 341 9711.