Annual Stairlift Service
Like Most Machines, Your Stairlift Also Needs To Be Serviced
To adhere to warranty and at the least to ensure you have a well maintained stairlift, it’s highly recommend you service your stairlift once every 12 months. Servicing a stairlift is fairly straight forward and would usually involve an extensive list of checks.
Usually a service takes around one hour to complete and can be normally carried out within a few days of booking in with us, if parts or repairs are needed we would advise there and then.
Book your stairlift service in Dublin or nationwide throughout Ireland today!
What’s Carried Out On Each Service?
Each stairlift service we provide covers and extensive amount of items on our list, this includes:
- Checking of all nuts, bolts and screws relating to the stairlift and tightening up of same, replace where appropriate.
- Testing of stairlift and remote control batteries to ensure they are in good working order.
- Checking of any wiring and PCB boards to ensure there’s no corrosion or damage.
- Test and inspection of the main drive motor (pinion) and the teeth (racking) of the stairlift rail.
- Full top to bottom damage check to ensure there’s no dangers or potential future issues.
Once a stairlift service has been carried out, we will send via post or email a full check sheet so you know what’s been carried out.
We are so confident that our stairlift service can identify any potential issues that if your stairlift breaks down within 3 months of a service we will provide FREE labour and call out. Cost of parts are excluded and the issue must be a brand new issue (not pre-existing) and not caused by user error or misuse.
Any Other Questions?
Feel free to also check out our FAQ page here for any commonly asked questions or if you prefer you can call us on 087 341 9711.