What’s Carried Out On Each Service?
Each and every mobility equipment service we provide covers an extensive amount of items including:
- Checking of all nuts, bolts and screws relating to the device and tightening up of same, replace where appropriate.
- Checking of any wiring and PCB boards to ensure there’s no corrosion or damage.
- Test and inspection of the main drive motor and gearbox
- Full top to bottom damage check to ensure there’s no dangers or potential future issues.
- Battery and charging unit testing
Once a service has been completed, we will send via post or email a full check sheet so you know what’s been carried out.
We are so confident that our service can identify any potential issues that if your mobility device breaks down within 3 months of a service we will provide FREE labour and call out. Cost of parts are excluded and the issue must be a brand new issue (not pre-existing) and not caused by user error or misuse.
Any Other Questions?
Feel free to also check out our FAQ page here for any commonly asked questions or if you prefer you can call us on 087 341 9711.