Annual Mobility Service
Mobility Equipment Service Covering Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs & More
To keep your mobility device in tip top shape it’s advised to service it at least once a year, doing so ensures everything is running smoothly and can sometimes can give us early indications of any potential future issues. Carrying out a service ensures you have peace of mind knowing your device is always in good shape.
Usually a service takes around one hour to complete and can be normally carried out within a few days of booking in with us, if parts or repairs are needed we would advise there and then.
Book your mobility equipment service in Dublin or anywhere in Ireland today!
What’s Carried Out On Each Service?
Each and every mobility equipment service we provide covers an extensive amount of items including:
- Checking of all nuts, bolts and screws relating to the device and tightening up of same, replace where appropriate.
- Checking of any wiring and PCB boards to ensure there’s no corrosion or damage.
- Test and inspection of the main drive motor and gearbox
- Full top to bottom damage check to ensure there’s no dangers or potential future issues.
- Battery and charging unit testing
Once a service has been completed, we will send via post or email a full check sheet so you know what’s been carried out.
We are so confident that our service can identify any potential issues that if your mobility device breaks down within 3 months of a service we will provide FREE labour and call out. Cost of parts are excluded and the issue must be a brand new issue (not pre-existing) and not caused by user error or misuse.
Any Other Questions?
Feel free to also check out our FAQ page here for any commonly asked questions or if you prefer you can call us on 01 524 0665.